Here are a few pics of Blake. He is now 9 weeks old. it has gone fast.He is starting to move his arms and legs. He likes his swing a little bit so we put him in it in the morning during Breakfast. but he wants to be held and see everything. he especially likes to be around both Landon and Taylor. I bet you can't tell from the pictures!! Also he got blessed August 5th. There is a picture of our family that day. He was super cute and did great. Phil blessed him to be a good missionary. I bet he will be someday. I borrowed a sling and it has been a total life saver. I can put his cute little face in there and get some things done like laundry. I had forgotten how much work it takes to stay on top of things with a newborn.Just a lot. I am excited to start exercising again and everything. Blake likes walks so that is a plus. Suddenly life revolves around the baby! Anyway we are totally enjoying our new baby Blake. What a sweetheart  We call him Little Budda or Monkey man.

No comments: