It's a New year and I've decided to start journaling online from now on.so hold on to your horses and my goal is every week to write a little bit about what has happened at our house. So here it goes.

The kids went back to school this week. Taylor was overjoyed. He loves 1st grade. Who wouldn't ! Landon wanted another week and complained but middle school is a little hard to adjust too. By day 3 he was alright. Blake had to adjust to his friends being gone so he wasn't very happy after all. I cleaned the house this week and have started painting some walls. We have been here 3 years and its time to paint. I started piano this week so figuring that all out. I also have tried to workout and do some yoga-which I hate but desperately need. So hopefully that will help me feel better.

Phil has had a slow week at work but he can handle it and maybe is happy for some peace and quiet.After Christmas its always kind of a let down but time to start working. We are getting ready for our disneyworld trip next week so everyone is pretty excited. My entire family is going so the kids are excited to see their cousins. Me too! I'm especially excited to see the Harry Potter feature at Universal. Wow we have been talking about this trip for over a year so I'm sure it will be worth it. Anyway gotta run. Here are some pics of Blake at about 14 months. A friend of mine took them. Aren't they gorgeous!

No comments: